33-Day or 16-day Embodying True Nature Immersion
Facilitated by Roman Hanis
July 1 - August 2, 2021
The 33-day / 16-day Embody True Nature retreat, held at our remote and enchanted sanctuary, weaves ancestral living wisdom traditions supported by Jungian transpersonal psychology to provide a foundation to both discover and develop the innermost purpose of your life.
During this retreat we immerse into the magnificent realm of Mother Nature through the foundational practices of remembrance, initiation rites and sacred plant ceremonies establishing intercultural bridges, awakening consciousness in all beings. Our purpose is to create a space where participants, including ourselves, can continually discover and implement a life of greatest purpose and deepest meaning.
We will be offering participants to join this retreat for either the full 33-days or for 16 days.
33-day retreat will run from July 1 – August 2, 2021
16 day retreat will run from July 1 – 16, 2021
PLEASE BE AWARE: If we don’t meet our minimum number of participants for the 33-day option we may offer only the 16-days option. If this happens there is a potential for the retreat location to change to the Sacred Valley of the Incas. If we do NOT meet our minimum number for either retreat by June 3rd the retreat will be canceled and all deposits fully refunded.
Beyond humanity’s diverse stories and personalities, there’s a profound mystery within each of us that the organism longs to be re-initiated into – a fully conscious evolutionary journey of returning to the source. The beyond-personal states offered by these living wisdom traditions may seem a novelty, but they are actually rooted in times immemorial, long before written history. Living examples of real people embodying the evolutionary blueprint of higher consciousness have been at the conception point of all ancient spiritual lineages.
This retreat brings about a profound consciousness transformation and involves a serious self-realization process. It includes physical, mental, spiritual and emotional re-configuration. In the wilderness, we immerse into the intuitive universal structure of the nature of existence through the inner, direct and non-conceptual experience mirrored by indigenous ancestral wisdom.
The participants should be willing and able to face without compromise, personal inhibitions, repressed emotions, fears, habitual patterns and other obscurations of consciousness that often accumulate in the human sub-consciousness for many years because of the conditioning of modern society.
Indigenous sacred ceremonies of Ayahuasca, San Pedro and Coca will take place every few days for healing, spiritual insight and unraveling the divine intelligence of nature in one’s being.
The retreat schedule will depend on the individual process of each participant. The days around the ceremonies will be dedicated to creating a deeper understanding of Mother Nature’s language with the help of different modalities, such as:
- Remembering *foundation – Release of personal history – an energetic remembering, dissolution of subconscious limitation and letting-go of emotional tensions held in one’s past.
- Transformational breathwork *foundation – Amazonian tribal activation of cellular memory and a Tibetan modality based on the Heart drops of Dharmakaya practices that bring about a cathartic release of deeply-seated emotional obscurations.
- Individual and collective shamanic transpersonal dreamwork *foundation – Working with the Ashuar tribal and Jungian transpersonal approach towards recognizing the universal, associative and symbolic communication of human sub-consciousness relating to spiritual evolution of one’s being.
- Symptomatic Dance *foundation – Communication with the symptomatic language of the organism for the recognition and resolution of the dis-ease origin.
- Sacred geometry *foundation – Deepening our archetypal relationship with Nature and the universal flow of energy.
- Individual plant medicine diets – The participants will be given specific medicinal plants that help to cultivate essential natural qualities.
- Sharing circles – Relating to the universal process of consciousness transformation, expressing itself uniquely through each participant.
- Qigong, Yoga, eastern meditation practices – Activating deeper vitality and a realignment of energetic channels of the organism.
- Traditional Chinese Medicine – Complementary support for the deeper realignment of energetic meridians and healing on all levels.
- Processing, reflecting and integrating – Getting to know the self through the process of being with one’s self immersed in nature.
* notates foundational practices
The retreat is specifically developed and intended for the participants to face and challenge themselves in the most direct and harmonious way, as observed in many ancient cultures and indigenous spiritual traditions around the world. This approach helps us to become a human being in a human body while recognizing, transforming and letting go of stale concepts, habitual patterns, repressed emotions, inhibitions, fears, traumas and all other energetic limitations on the way to becoming a totally free luminous being overflowing with universal love and compassion.
We ask that anyone applying for this retreat be prepared to face new and unexpected challenges. We are specifically seeking participants who are inspired to approach all situations with a solutions-based attitude grounded in personal responsibility. It is important to be aware that you will have to hike into and out of the land which takes 2-8 hours one-way (depending on the fitness and experience level of each participant). The hike although very beautiful can also be challenging and you will need to carry your own pack on your back. Elders or people who may have some physical challenges may be able to pack personal belongings on mules (please discuss with ahead of time). With this said, it is a beautiful journey and everyone has been able to make it with a wide range of fitness and age levels taking it slow.
Given the circumstances at the center at this time, we can only accept participants who are in stable and good health. This specific retreat is only for individuals who are healthy. It may be possible to join us with minor health conditions if in overall good physical shape – please inquire with us before applying. For those with more serious health conditions we have found it essential to initiate the process with a 3 month Distance Healing Program. Once the Distance Healing Program is complete we can evaluate what will be the most appropriate next steps.
Being remote and immersed in nature, there is simple infrastructure at our center. Participants should be comfortable living in a tent, taking cold showers, living with no electricity, embracing unexpected challenges, and hiking steep terrain. All of these factors are beautiful complements towards the healing and transformation journey. Please be sure to read the Info and Preparation Package before applying for this retreat to ensure you are prepared for the journey.
- $3,700.00 – 33-day Retreat Contribution (July 1 - August 2, 2021)
- $3,500.00 – EARLY BIRD: 33-day Retreat Contribution (If registering on or before April 30th)
- $1,800.00 – 16-day Retreat Contribution: July 1 - 16, 2021
- $1,600.00 – EARLY BIRD: 16-day Retreat Contribution (If registering on or before April 30th)
A deposit of 30% is due in full at the time of registration. If we are not able to accept you into the retreat, the deposit will be refunded. Please review the Info & Prep document document for more information on our refund policy. Contribution includes all food, instruction, guidance & personal support, ceremonies, plant medicines, the stay on a pristine land, and transportation from and back to the Sacred Valley during this 33 day retreat. Any profits are devoted to the continuation of this worthy cause for the benefit of all beings.
Please note that we must meet our minimum number of participants by September 10th (4 weeks before) in order to move forward with this program. Please register before this date if you can and you many wish to wait & purchase travel tickets till after this date.
- We accept deposits via credit card which is made during the online application process. If you are not accepted to join for the program, your payment will be fully refunded.
- Your remaining balance can be made via credit card with a 3.9% merchant fee added on (please contact us if you wish to make the final payment via CC). Your remaining balance can also be submitted in cash (USD) on the first day of the program. Please bring CRISP, UNRIPPED dollar bills as we cannot use old or damaged bills here in Peru.
- All deposits are non-refundable with exceptions made when its Covid related. If cancelled due to Covid illness or travel restriction we will fully refund or transfer your deposit. If canceled for any other reason ahead of time we can transfer the deposit to a future program minus a 10% admin fee.
- All contributions are non-refundable and non-transferable once the program begins.
- We reserve the right to cancel this retreat if our minimum number of participants isn’t met 4-weeks prior to the start date. All payments will be fully refunded if the program is canceled. If we don’t meet our minimum number of participants by May 20th we may offer only the 16-days option instead of 33-days. If we do not meet our minimum number by June 3rd the retreat will be canceled and all deposits fully refunded. If the retreat is changed to a 16-day format only, there is a possibility that the program will be moved to the Sacred Valley of the Incas.
- Additional terms are outlined in our “Terms, Conditions, Release Of Liability & Assumption Of Risk” document which each participants agrees to by submitting an application.
Roman Hanis has been working closely with the indigenous Peruvian cultures in the Amazonian rainforest and Andean mountains since 2001. During this time he has devoted this life to learning the ancient healing ways of these cultures while seeking possibilities for creating ecological sources of sustenance for local populations and working to preserve the rainforest and its spiritual heritage of sacred medicinal plants. Seeing the vital role that ancient cultural…
Learn more about Roman Hanis