Primordial Breathwork™ Teacher Training
Facilitated by Roman Hanis, Cynthia Robinson and Elton Lee Abela
July 3 - 24, 2022
Primordial Breathwork™ was developed by Paititi Institute over the last 12 years and Roman Hanis as the main facilitator over the last 18 years. Throughout this time, many individuals have benefited from this practice and expressed interest to become facilitators.
Primordial Breathwork™ is inspired by indigenous Amazonian and Tibetan traditions, supported by Transpersonal Psychology. The cosmology and theoretical background of this practice relates to the hero’s conscious journey towards the original state of blissful divine union, as mirrored in ancient cultures and spiritual traditions around the world. That state of presence is recognized as the source of all creative potential and is vital in evolutionary healing.
To embark in the teacher training program, it’s essential to commit to this journey of evolutionary healing in one’s life and Paititi Institute’s role is to create a community of facilitators that support each other in this continuous journey of evolution.
The Teacher Training program involves study on both the physical technique and underlying psychosomatic theory for facilitators to embody and safely support others in practice and integration. Topics covered include:
- In-depth technique
- Training for group and individual guidance
- Cultivation of emotional intelligence
- Cellular memory activation and catharsis
- Communicating with body language
- Physical, energetic and dream connection through Shamanic Transpersonal Dreamwork
- Shamanic Symptomatic Dance
- Creative processing
- Transmission of natural states
As part of the training participants will have an option to partake in ancient Amazonian indigenous ceremonies of Ayahuasca and Andean culture of San Pedro and Coca. All of these plants are recognized as national heritage and cultural treasure of Peru. These healing traditions are links to uninterrupted live transmission lineages going back to times immemorial. At Paititi we deeply honor these illuminated reminders from those ancestors who were fully immersed in the original enlightened essence of humanity’s true nature. For more info on these practices please review our Program Overview Document (coming soon).
To be eligible to attend this 3-week Teacher Training, 80 credits must be accumulated over a 4-year period. At least 30 of these credits must be completed before the training. Certification is provided once the 3-week Teacher Training program is complete, all 80 credits are earned, and there’s a demonstration of competency.
Credits are offered for most of the Paititi Institute programs as outlined below. At least one of the starred items* must be included:
- 33-day Embodying True Nature Retreat*: 30 credits
- 7-week Transformation Track Work Study Service*: 20 credits
- 10-day Embodying True Nature Retreat*: 15 credits
- 16-day Embodying True Nature Retreat*: 20 credits
- Form & Formless Retreat (4 day)*: 10 credits
- Shamanic Permaculture Design Certificate Course (30 day): 10 credits
- Primordial Breathwork™ Retreat (4 day): 10 credits each
- Primordial Breathwork™ Sessions (4 hours): 3 credits each
The prerequisites allow for those on the facilitation track to establish a solid foundation of the theory and practice, simultaneously committing to one’s own path of personal growth. Those serious about pursuing the teacher training are encouraged to join the interest list even before the pre-requisites are complete (no deposit required). If you have questions about your credits please feel free to reach out and talk with us personally!
Be sure to check out the Friends of Paititi program for consecutive program discounts.
In order to maintain an active certification on our list of official certified facilitators, it’s essential to continue your learning process. The following is required:
- Facilitators must participate in one of the following programs at least once every 3 years. Special facilitator discounts will be available:
-Embodying True Nature Retreat
-Special Primordial Breathwork™ Facilitators Retreat (offered about every 2-3 years)
-Transformation Track Work Study Service
- Facilitators must join as a participant in at least 2 Primordial Breathwork™ sessions held by another certified facilitator a year.
- Join at least once a year for an online check-in to discuss questions, concerns and insights. These online check-ins may be held in groups or individually.
- Adhere to our Ethical Guidelines [coming soon].
Location & Lodging:
The certification will be held in Urubamba, Peru at Casa De Campo. There are 3 lodging options.
- Private rooms with private bathrooms
- Shared rooms with private bathrooms
Teacher Training Retreat Contribution:
Program Contribution: $3000 USD
$200 discount for Early Bird Registration by February 1st, 2022.
Additional discounts may be announced once the location is finalized.
Contribution includes all food, instruction, guidance & personal support, ceremonies, plant medicines, the stay on a pristine land, and transportation from and back to the Sacred Valley during this three week retreat. Any profits are devoted to the continuation of this worthy cause for the benefit of all beings.
If you’re inspired to initiate your journey as a facilitator and have accumulated your 30 pre-requisite credits, please fill out the application here.
If you have not yet completed your credits you can fill out the interest list application HERE and we’ll be happy to work together with you to determine the best approach for you to complete them. Once you’ve completed the minimum 30 pre-requisite credits, you are welcome to transfer your application from the interest list to the registration list with a 30% deposit. The Teacher Training Retreat will be offered every 2-4 years depending in interest.
Terms & Refund Policy:
- We accept deposits via credit card which is made during the online application process. If you are not accepted to join for the program, your payment will be fully refunded.
- Your remaining balance can be made via credit card with a 3.9% merchant fee added on (please contact us if you wish to make the final payment via CC). Your remaining balance can also be submitted in cash (USD) on the first day of the program. Please bring CRISP, UNRIPPED dollar bills as we cannot use old or damaged bills here in Peru.
- All deposits are non-refundable with exceptions made when its Covid related. If cancelled due to Covid illness or travel restriction we will fully refund or transfer your deposit. If canceled for any other reason ahead of time we can transfer the deposit to a future program minus a 10% admin fee.
- All contributions are non-refundable and non-transferable once the program begins.
- We reserve the right to cancel this retreat if our minimum number of participants isn’t met 4-weeks prior to the start date. All payments will be fully refunded if the program is canceled.
- Additional terms are outlined in our “Terms, Conditions, Release Of Liability & Assumption Of Risk” document which each participant agrees to by submitting an application.
Roman Hanis has been working closely with the indigenous Peruvian cultures in the Amazonian rainforest and Andean mountains since 2001. During this time he has devoted this life to learning the ancient healing ways of these cultures while seeking possibilities for creating ecological sources of sustenance for local populations and working to preserve the rainforest and its spiritual heritage of sacred medicinal plants. Seeing the vital role that ancient cultural…
Learn more about Roman Hanis
Since childhood, Cynthia Robinson has had a deep love for nature and natural healing. She always knew she would devote her life in service to the healing of people and the planet. Cynthia got her BA at the University of Michigan School of Art and Design with a focus in Design, Communication and Creative Problem Solving. After graduation, she pursued her passion to bring deeper values for nature and humanity…
Learn more about Cynthia Robinson
Born on the historical island of Malta in the middle of the Mediterranean. At the age of eight he started studying Music and was playing the Baritone and Violin. Although he studied classical music he appreciates all sorts of music and you can find him mostly on a psychedelic trance dance floor in the flow. In 1998 was awarded First Prize by the Society of Arts, Manufacture and Commerce in…
Learn more about Elton Lee Abela