16-Day Embodying True Nature Intensive
Facilitated by Roman Hanis
December 19, 2019 - January 3, 2020
The 16-day Embody True Nature retreat held at our remote and enchanted sanctuary weaves ancestral living wisdom traditions supported by Jungian transpersonal psychology to provide a foundation to both discover and develop the innermost purpose of your life.
During this retreat we immerse into the magnificent realm of Mother Nature through the foundational practices of remembrance, initiation rites and sacred plant ceremonies establishing intercultural bridges, awakening consciousness in all beings. Our purpose is to create a space where participants, including ourselves, can continually discover and implement a life of greatest purpose and deepest meaning.
Beyond humanity’s diverse stories and personalities, there’s a profound mystery within each of us that the organism longs to be re-initiated into – a fully conscious evolutionary journey of returning to the source. The beyond-personal states offered by these living wisdom traditions may seem a novelty, but they are actually rooted in times immemorial, long before written history. Living examples of real people embodying the evolutionary blueprint of higher consciousness have been at the conception point of all ancient spiritual lineages.
This retreat brings about a profound consciousness transformation and involves a serious self-realization process. The process includes physical, mental, spiritual and emotional detoxification. The participants should be willing and able to face without compromise, personal inhibitions, repressed emotions, fears, habitual patterns and other obscurations of consciousness that often accumulate in the human sub-consciousness for many years because of the conditioning of modern society.
Indigenous sacred ceremonies of Ayahuasca, San Pedro and Coca will take place every few days for healing, spiritual insight and unraveling the divine intelligence of nature in one’s being.
The retreat schedule will depend on the individual process of each participant. The days around the ceremonies will be dedicated to creating a deeper understanding of Mother Nature’s language with the help of different modalities, such as:
- Remembering *foundation – Release of personal history – an energetic remembering, dissolution of subconscious limitation and letting-go of emotional tensions held in one’s past.
- Transformational breathwork *foundation – Amazonian tribal activation of cellular memory and a Tibetan modality based on the Heart drops of Dharmakaya practices that bring about a cathartic release of deeply-seated emotional obscurations.
- Individual and collective shamanic transpersonal dreamwork *foundation – Working with the Ashuar tribal and Jungian transpersonal approach towards recognizing the universal, associative and symbolic communication of human sub-consciousness relating to spiritual evolution of one’s being.
- Symptomatic Dance *foundation – Communication with the symptomatic language of the organism for the recognition and resolution of the dis-ease origin.
- Sacred geometry *foundation – Deepening our archetypal relationship with Nature and the universal flow of energy.
- Individual plant medicine diets – The participants will be given specific medicinal plants that help to cultivate essential natural qualities.
- Sharing circles – Relating to the universal process of consciousness transformation, expressing itself uniquely through each participant.
- Qigong, Yoga, eastern meditation practices – Activating deeper vitality and a realignment of energetic channels of the organism.
- Traditional Chinese Medicine – Complementary support for the deeper realignment of energetic meridians and healing on all levels.
- Permaculture introduction – Balancing inner and outer landscapes by connecting to nature through meditative gardening.
- Processing, reflecting and integrating – Getting to know the self through the process of being with one’s self immersed in nature.
* notates foundational practices
The retreat is specifically developed and intended for the participants to face and challenge themselves in the most direct and harmonious way, as observed in many ancient cultures and indigenous spiritual traditions around the world. This approach helps us to become a human being in a human body while recognizing, transforming and letting go of stale concepts, habitual patterns, repressed emotions, inhibitions, fears, traumas and all other energetic limitations on the way to becoming a totally free luminous being overflowing with universal love and compassion.
We ask that anyone applying for this retreat be prepared to face new and unexpected challenges. We are specifically seeking participants who are inspired to approach all situations with a solutions-based attitude grounded in personal responsibility. This retreat will be held at our remote center where the Andean Mountains meet the Amazon Rainforest. It is important to be aware that you will have to hike into and out of the land which takes 2-8 hours one-way (depending on the fitness and experience level of each participant). The hike although very beautiful can also be challenging and you will need to carry your own pack on your back. Elders or people who may have some physical challenges (please let us know ahead of time) may be able to pack personal belongings on mules. With this said, it is a beautiful journey and everyone has been able to make it with a wide range of fitness and age levels taking it slow.
Given the circumstances at the center at this time, we can only accept participants who are in stable and good health. This specific retreat is only for individuals who are healthy. It may be possible to join us with minor health conditions if in overall good physical shape – please inquire with us before applying.
Given the remote nature of our center the infrastructure is simple. Participants should be comfortable living in a tent, taking cold showers (occasional solar-hot water showers available), living with no electricity, embracing unexpected challenges, and hiking steep terrain. All of these factors are beautiful complements towards the healing and transformation journey. Please be sure to read the Info and Preparation Package before applying for this retreat to ensure you are prepared for the journey.
- $1,775.00 – Program Price
- $1,575.00 – Early Bird Price (if registered by August 19th)
A deposit of 30% is due in full at the time of registration. If we are not able to accept you into the retreat, the deposit will be refunded. Please review the Info & Prep document document for more information on our refund policy. Contribution includes all food, instruction, guidance & personal support, ceremonies, plant medicines, the stay on a pristine land, and transportation from and back to the Sacred Valley during this 33 day retreat. Any profits are devoted to the continuation of this worthy cause for the benefit of all beings.
Roman Hanis has been working closely with the indigenous Peruvian cultures in the Amazonian rainforest and Andean mountains since 2001. During this time he has devoted this life to learning the ancient healing ways of these cultures while seeking possibilities for creating ecological sources of sustenance for local populations and working to preserve the rainforest and its spiritual heritage of sacred medicinal plants. Seeing the vital role that ancient cultural…
Learn more about Roman Hanis