33-Day Embodying True Nature Immersion
Facilitated by Roman Hanis
July 16 - August 17, 2019
Join us at our enchanted sanctuary imbued with ancestral spirit for a hero’s journey of self discovery into the infinite human potential. Together we will transcend the layers of our individual and collective conditioning in order to know and trust our eternally brilliant and indestructible true nature. In this process we immerse into the magnificent realm of Mother Nature through the native indigenous foundational practices of remembrance, initiation rites and sacred plant ceremonies while establishing intercultural bridges of seeing the emergence of awakened consciousness in all beings everywhere. Our purpose is to create a space where all participants, including ourselves, can continually discover and implement ways for a life of greatest purpose and deepest meaning.
Please Note: This will be the only full 33-day retreat offered in 2019. All other retreats will be between 10-16 days.
This retreat brings about a profound consciousness transformation and involves a serious self-realization process. The process includes physical, mental, spiritual and emotional detoxification. The participants should be willing and able to face without compromise, personal inhibitions, repressed emotions, fears, habitual patterns and other obscurations of consciousness that often accumulate in the human sub-consciousness for many years because of the conditioning of modern society.
Indigenous sacred ceremonies of Ayahuasca, San Pedro and Coca will take place every few days for healing, spiritual insight and unraveling the divine intelligence of nature in one’s being.
The retreat schedule will depend on the individual process of each participant. The days around the ceremonies will be dedicated to creating a deeper understanding of Mother Nature’s language with the help of different modalities, such as:
- Remembering *foundation – Release of personal history – an energetic remembering, dissolution of subconscious limitation and letting-go of emotional tensions held in one’s past.
- Transformational breathwork *foundation – Amazonian tribal activation of cellular memory and a Tibetan modality based on the Heart drops of Dharmakaya practices that bring about a cathartic release of deeply-seated emotional obscurations.
- Individual and collective shamanic transpersonal dreamwork *foundation – Working with the Ashuar tribal and Jungian transpersonal approach towards recognizing the universal, associative and symbolic communication of human sub-consciousness relating to spiritual evolution of one’s being.
- Symptomatic Dance *foundation – Communication with the symptomatic language of the organism for the recognition and resolution of the dis-ease origin.
- Sacred geometry *foundation – Deepening our archetypal relationship with Nature and the universal flow of energy.
- Individual plant medicine diets – The participants will be given specific medicinal plants that help to cultivate essential natural qualities.
- Sharing circles – Relating to the universal process of consciousness transformation, expressing itself uniquely through each participant.
- Qigong, Yoga, eastern meditation practices – Activating deeper vitality and a realignment of energetic channels of the organism.
- Traditional Chinese Medicine – Complementary support for the deeper realignment of energetic meridians and healing on all levels.
- Processing, reflecting and integrating – Getting to know the self through the process of being with one’s self immersed in nature.
* notates foundational practices
The retreat is specifically developed and intended for the participants to face and challenge themselves in the most direct and harmonious way, as observed in many ancient cultures and indigenous spiritual traditions around the world. This approach helps us to become a human being in a human body while recognizing, transforming and letting go of stale concepts, habitual patterns, repressed emotions, inhibitions, fears, traumas and all other energetic limitations on the way to becoming a totally free luminous being overflowing with universal love and compassion.
We ask that anyone applying for this retreat be prepared to face new and unexpected challenges. We are specifically seeking participants who are inspired to approach all situations with a solutions-based attitude grounded in personal responsibility. It is important to be aware that you will have to hike into and out of the land which takes 2-8 hours one-way (depending on the fitness and experience level of each participant). The hike although very beautiful can also be challenging and you will need to carry your own pack on your back. Elders or people who may have some physical challenges may be able to pack personal belongings on mules (please discuss with ahead of time). With this said, it is a beautiful journey and everyone has been able to make it with a wide range of fitness and age levels taking it slow.
Given the circumstances at the center at this time, we can only accept participants who are in stable and good health. This specific retreat is only for individuals who are healthy. It may be possible to join us with minor health conditions if in overall good physical shape – please inquire with us before applying. For those with more serious health conditions we have found it essential to initiate the process with a 3 month Distance Healing Program. Once the Distance Healing Program is complete we can evaluate what will be the most appropriate next steps.
Being remote and immersed in nature, there is simple infrastructure at our center. Participants should be comfortable living in a tent, taking cold showers, living with no electricity, embracing unexpected challenges, and hiking steep terrain. All of these factors are beautiful complements towards the healing and transformation journey. Please be sure to read the Info and Preparation Package before applying for this retreat to ensure you are prepared for the journey.
- $3,700.00 – Program Price
- $3,500.00 – Program Price with Early Bird Discount (extended until April 16th, 2019)
A deposit of 30% is due in full at the time of registration. If we are not able to accept you into the retreat, the deposit will be refunded. Please review the Info & Prep document document for more information on our refund policy. Contribution includes all food, instruction, guidance & personal support, ceremonies, plant medicines, the stay on a pristine land, and transportation from and back to the Sacred Valley during this 33 day retreat. Any profits are devoted to the continuation of this worthy cause for the benefit of all beings.
- We accept deposits via credit card which is made during the online application process. If you are not accepted to join for the program, your payment will be fully refunded.
- Your remaining balance will be submitted in cash (USD) on the first day of the program. Please bring CRISP, UNCREASED & UNRIPPED dollar bills as we cannot use old or damaged bills here in Peru. Final payments can also be made via credit card with a 3.9% merchant fee added on (contact us if you wish to make the final payment via CC)
- Your deposit is non-refundable but if you cancel prior to 2 months of the program start date, we can transfer your deposit to a future program minus a 10% admin fee.
- For cancellations within 2 months of the start date, payments are non-refundable and will only be transferable to a future program if we can fill your place in the retreat. We will try our best to do so.
- The contribution is non-refundable and non-transferable once the program begins.
- We reserve the right to cancel this retreat if our minimum number of participants isn’t met 6-weeks prior to the start date. All payments will be fully refunded if the program is canceled.
- Additional terms are outlined in our “Terms, Conditions, Release Of Liability & Assumption Of Risk” document which each participants agrees to by submitting an application.
Roman Hanis has been working closely with the indigenous Peruvian cultures in the Amazonian rainforest and Andean mountains since 2001. During this time he has devoted this life to learning the ancient healing ways of these cultures while seeking possibilities for creating ecological sources of sustenance for local populations and working to preserve the rainforest and its spiritual heritage of sacred medicinal plants. Seeing the vital role that ancient cultural…
Learn more about Roman Hanis