10 Day Intensive Embodying True Nature Retreat
Facilitated by Roman Hanis and Cynthia Robinson
September 16 - 26, 2018
The 10 day Intensive Embody True Nature retreat weaves ancestral living wisdom traditions supported by Jungian transpersonal psychology to provide a foundation to both discover and develop the innermost purpose of one’s life.
Join us in Peru’s Sacred Valley near the city of Cusco – an ancient capital of the Inca empire for a hero’s journey of self discovery into the infinite human potential. Together we will transcend the layers of our individual and collective conditioning in order to know and trust our eternally brilliant and indestructible true nature. In this process we immerse into the magnificent realm of Mother Nature through the native indigenous foundational practices of remembrance, initiation rites and sacred plant ceremonies while establishing intercultural bridges, seeing the emergence of awakened consciousness in all beings everywhere. Our purpose is to create a space where all participants, including ourselves, can continually discover and implement a life of greatest purpose and deepest meaning.
Beyond humanity’s diverse stories and personalities there’s a profound mystery within each of us that the organism is longing to be re-initiated into – a fully conscious evolutionary journey of return to the source. A resurgence of interest in these beyond-personal states may seem a novelty and yet living wisdom traditions facilitating the rites of passage on this journey are rooted in times immemorial, long before written history. Living examples of real people embodying the evolutionary blueprint of higher consciousness have been at the conception point of all ancient spiritual lineages. A direct metaphysical experience that’s skillfully shared may awaken the evolutionary potential necessary for society to transcend the fear-based animalistic survival mode. Few traditions still maintain an uninterrupted stream of embodied living wisdom in the form of an awakened consciousness experience. These lineages of direct transmission have been carried through the sands of time as catalysts of a greater evolutionary purpose embedded in the genetic memory bank of the collective subconsciousness. Yet without a necessary degree of spiritual maturity accompanied by experiential guidance relevant directly to one’s current life circumstances, the higher organic intelligence cannot emerge consistently.
Ancestral shamanic ceremonies involving sacred entheogenic plant medicines are attracting multitudes of people from all layers of society nowadays. There is something deeply enthralling about a dimension ungoverned by the logical mind and conceptual thinking. Experiencing a greater whole rapturing in the mystical divine union of direct contact with the raw forces of nature may be an inherent intuitive longing to awaken expressed through the many alarming issues of the current society. While different people have different ideas what pursuit of happiness entails, the underlying state itself is an indescribable, yet deeply familiar blissful wholeness, nurture and safety imprinted in the cellular memory by the unconditional love of the mother nature’s womb.
This retreat begins a profound consciousness transformation and involves a serious self-realization process. The process includes physical, mental, spiritual and emotional detoxification. Participants should be willing and able to face without compromise, personal inhibitions, repressed emotions, fears, habitual patterns and other obscurations of consciousness that often accumulate in the human subconsciousness for many years because of the conditioning of modern society.
During the retreat there will be a few sacred plant ceremonies. The sacred plant medicines we work with included Ayahuasca, San Pedro and Coca all of which can support the the journey through spiritual insight and unraveling the divine intelligence of nature in one’s being. We do not have a set number of ceremonies as we find it essential to base this on the process and needs of the group.
The retreat schedule will depend on the individual process of each participant. The days around the ceremonies are dedicated to creating a deeper understanding of Mother Nature’s language with the help of different modalities, such as:
- Remembering *foundation – Release of personal history – an energetic remembering, dissolution of subconscious limitation and letting-go of emotional tensions held in one’s past.
- Primordial Breathwork *foundation – Amazonian tribal activation of cellular memory and a Tibetan modality based on the Heart drops of Dharmakaya practices that bring about a cathartic release of deeply-seated emotional obscurations.
- Individual and collective shamanic transpersonal dreamwork *foundation – Working with the Ashuar tribal and Jungian transpersonal approach towards recognizing the universal, associative and symbolic communication of human sub-consciousness relating to spiritual evolution of one’s being.
- Symptomatic Dance *foundation – Communication with the symptomatic language of the organism for the recognition and resolution of the dis-ease origin.
- Sacred geometry *foundation – Deepening our archetypal relationship with Nature and the universal flow of energy.
- Individual plant medicine diets – The participants will be given specific medicinal plants that help to cultivate essential natural qualities.
- Sharing circles – Relating to the universal process of consciousness transformation, expressing itself uniquely through each participant.
- Qigong, Yoga, eastern meditation practices – Activating deeper vitality and a realignment of energetic channels of the organism.
- Traditional Chinese Medicine – Complementary support for the deeper realignment of energetic meridians and healing on all levels.
- Processing, reflecting and integrating – Getting to know the self through the process of being with one’s self immersed in nature.
* notates foundational practices
The retreat is specifically developed and intended for the participants to face and challenge themselves in the most direct and harmonious way, as observed in many ancient cultures and indigenous spiritual traditions around the world. This approach helps us to become a human being in a human body while recognizing, transforming and letting go of stale concepts, habitual patterns, repressed emotions, inhibitions, fears, traumas and all other energetic limitations on the way to becoming a totally free luminous being overflowing with universal love and compassion.
Read the Info Package for Additional Details Before Registering >> INFO & PREP GUIDE
This will be the first Embodying True Nature retreat we offer in this shorter format since many people have been requesting this option. This retreat will be held in the Sacred Valley and not at our center due to this shorter format and in order to accommodate participants who may not be able to make the hike.
We will be based above the village of Lamay at the beautiful Adela Yanapay. There are 3 lodging options.
- Shared Room with Bathroom – These rooms will be shared between 2 people. Bedding is included.
- Shared Communal Room (no Bathroom) – These rooms will be shared between 4 people the bathrooms are outside of the rooms. Bedding is included.
- Camping in Personal Tent or sleeping in a communal room with your own bedding (indoor camping). If you would like to rent camping gear contact us to discuss and we can help arrange a rental from Cusco or the hotel.
$1311 – Program Contribution (Shared Room with Bathroom)
$1211 – Program Contribution (Shared Communal Room – No Bathroom)
$1111 – Program Contribution (Camping – outdoors or indoors)
A deposit of 30% is due in full at the time of registration. If we are not able to accept you into the retreat, the deposit will be refunded. Please review the our refund policy below before registering. Contribution includes all food, instruction, guidance & personal support, ceremonies, plant medicines, accommodations in the Retreat Center location. Any profits are devoted to the continuation of this worthy cause for the benefit of all beings. Additional details will be available in our info & prep document. INFO & PREP GUIDE.
Terms & Refund Policy
- We accept deposits via credit card which are made during the online application process. If you are not accepted to join for the program, your payment will be fully refunded.
- Your remaining balance is to be submitted in cash (USD) on the first day of the program. Please bring new dollar bills no tears as we cannot use old or damaged bills here in Peru.
- Your deposit is non-refundable but if you cancel within 2 months of the program start date, we can transfer your deposit to a future program minus a 10% admin fee.
- For cancellations within 2 months of the start date, payments are non-refundable and will only be transferable to a future program if we can fill your place in the retreat. We will try our best to do so.
- The contribution is non-refundable and non-transferable once the program begins.
- We reserve the right to cancel this retreat if our minimum number of participants is not met 6 weeks prior to the start date. All payments will be fully refunded if the program is canceled.
- Additional terms are outlined in our “Terms, Conditions, Release Of Liability & Assumption Of Risk” document which each participants agrees to by submitting an application.
Roman Hanis has been working closely with the indigenous Peruvian cultures in the Amazonian rainforest and Andean mountains since 2001. During this time he has devoted this life to learning the ancient healing ways of these cultures while seeking possibilities for creating ecological sources of sustenance for local populations and working to preserve the rainforest and its spiritual heritage of sacred medicinal plants. Seeing the vital role that ancient cultural…
Learn more about Roman Hanis
Since childhood, Cynthia Robinson has had a deep love for nature and natural healing. She always knew she would devote her life in service to the healing of people and the planet. Cynthia got her BA at the University of Michigan School of Art and Design with a focus in Design, Communication and Creative Problem Solving. After graduation, she pursued her passion to bring deeper values for nature and humanity…
Learn more about Cynthia Robinson